CELEBRITY INSURANCE POLICIES | CELEBRITY BODY PARTS INSURANCE
Celebrity whole career depends on them body parts.
It’s depending on celebrity occupation, so here some list of celebrity who insured own body parts.
- Beautiful Pop Singer Taylor Swift may have made her name off the power of her voice,
- Yes; Taylor has insured her legs for a whopping $40 million dollars. Her legs are absolutely stunning and they deserve to be insured.
- Whole medical issues that affect the appearance of her legs such as bruises, permanent skin damage, torn tendons, fractured bones and anything else that would leave scars would be covered.
- The famous pop singer and actress Jennifer Lopez, actually took out a nice big term insurance policy on her famous booty.
- $300 million dollars! It is quite possible this premium covers excess cellulite, scratches, and any other medical and physical blemishes on her buttocks that could occur during the course of her career.
- And since she has dance moves, if she were to tear her gluteal muscles during a dance performance, she would be covered under this policy.
- Pop singer Mariah Carey would secure her voice with life insurance, in 2006; Carey insured her legs for a whopping $1 billion dollars!
- she actually targeted her legs. Can you imagine what her monthly payments are?
- This is highest policy by any celebrity known to mankind.
- Even though she is basically retired, what would she still need it for? It is possible it's for self security and pride.
- Holly Madison : as Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend and popular reality television superstar, Her breasts were actually insured with a $1 million insurance premium.
- This was around the time she joined and created her Las Vegas show called Peepshow.
- This type of body part insurance policy could cover a wide range of items, such as the silicon implants, plastic surgery mishaps,
- And any other medical and physical abnormalities that may occur during her successful career.
- It might not be a surprise that pop star Miley Cyrus insured her tongue for $1 million since all she does is stick it out all day.
- someone might just have scissors in hand and cut her tongue off. So maybe, in perspective, it really is worth that much.
- "Miley’s totally aware of how her tongue is getting more headlines than she is, and getting it insured is just part of her trademarked image," said an unnamed source.
- It is unknown what the deductible would be on this kind of policy,
- but if she were to burn her tongue after drinking a hot coffee would it be covered under this premium?
- Pop singer was named 2007 Venus Breeze’s "Celebrity Legs Of A Goddess" by Gillette Razors at NYC’s Metropolitan Pavilion.
- Gillette helped insured Rihanna's legs with a $1 million dollar insurance policy.
- A simple fall or misstep can lead to a torn ACL, MCL, or Achilles tendon which would be covered under her large insurance policy, minus the deductible.
Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Actress knows what her best assets are and she is willing to protect them.
- The actress admitted to a magazine that she would consider getting her size 36C breasts insured for somewhere around the $5 million range.
- Since her balloons appear to be real, not much could go wrong.
- If she were to get injured in a car accident or any other type of accident, her insurance policy would cover all medical costs.
- Heidi Klum - Supposedly the legs are worth over $2 million! Can you imagine the monthly payments and deductible on that amount?
- One of the biggest Victoria's Secret supermodels of our time, with a massive insurance policy on her legs.
- Many things would be covered here, including runway accidents.
- We all know high heels are hard to walk in.
- If she were to need a medical visit and surgery due to falling on the catwalk and tearing a ligament in her knees or ankles, this premium would cover it.
- Maybe those cone bras that she wears during her concerts are more dangerous than they look.
- This material girl pop singer felt the need to pay an expensive insurance premium for her breasts worth $2 million.
- Size isn't everything. Although she is not known for the size of her balloons, they are one of her best assets.
- Today, you'd think she would be taking out life insurance, but this isn't the case.
- Instead, she recently took another insurance policy on her chest for $3.8 Million.
- This is a very interesting policy considering how old she is, and she really isn't active both musically and on the big screen.
- In the 1970's, Parton took out insurance on her breasts for $600,000, which was an extremely high premium back in the day.
- Australian pop singer took out a massive $5 million dollar policy on her buttocks.
- Talk about an insurance premium! Of course, that is one heck of an asset.
- This particular body part isn't big like J. Lo's, however, anything can go wrong.
- Perhaps as she ages her gluteal muscles may turn into body fat, which will ruin the overall appearance of her buttocks.
- Cellulite and other natural and unnatural physical and medical abnormalities that may appear during the course of her music career may result in a large insurance payout.
- When she did, the toothpaste company took out some life insurance on her teeth, more specifically her smile.
- Television actress known for her role in "Ugly Betty" signed up to become the face of Aquafresh. I suppose $10 million could cover it,
- which is the amount that it was insured for according to sources.
- If she were to get into a massive bar fight and someone punched her in the teeth, her insurance policy would definitely cover it.
- Julia Roberts Blockbuster actress who is known for her toothy grin insured her lips and smile for a cool $30 million dollars.
- Any medical condition or injury that would involve the appearance of her lips and smile such as lip cancer or even a chipped tooth would be covered.
- Her smile is one of the most recognizable ones in Hollywood and one with this insurance, one of the most expensive ones too.
- The actor, who was adamant about doing his own stunts in the 2006 James Bond movie, Casino Royale, took out the policy due to the risks involved in the stunt work.
- Daniel Craig British actor took out a £5 million ($9.5 million) insurance policy to protect against losses to his body.
- The actor continued to perform his own stunts for all the James Bond Movies.
- Being a stunt man has its risks, so it is safe to assume the deductible would be well over $1 million dollars.
- Stunts involving running on buildings, driving vehicles at fast speeds, and fighting with weapons could lead to all kinds of medical problems - broken bones, torn ligaments, skin abrasions and more.