- ExpansiveTalk committed to safeguarding the privacy of [our website visitors and service users].
- Our website also take suggestion and question
- by our contact id and this all information we always make private as per user needs
- When you share information via Contact Id, your information is protected both online and offline.
- We do not have any partners ,So we can’t share any information with anyone
- This web site contains links to other sites or other blogs.
- we are not responsible for the content or privacy Training of such other sites.
- This is Information Word, AND OUR MAIN POLICY
- We Always try to Provide you RIGHT AND CLEAR Information.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
At ExpansiveTalk, accessible at www.expansivetalk.com, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
Use of Data
ExpansiveTalk uses the collected data for various purposes: –
To provide and maintain the Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet.
We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
ExpansiveTalk does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records
By email: email@example.com